Milestones of the company's development
In 1954 Franz Lebert together with Johann Birkart from Aschaffenburg founded the Franz Lebert & Co. KG. Over the decades he ran the company with entrepreneurial agility and farsightedness so that it became a significant regional forwarding agency.
Further companies in Germany and Austria enlarged the scope of action of our group and led to the specialisation in domestic and international transport services.
As honorary chairman of the "Vereinigung Deutscher Kraftwagenspediteure" (Union of German Transporters) Franz Lebert committed himself to the interests of the whole middle-class branch of transport business.
1954 - Foundation of Franz Lebert KG Kempten
1955 - Regular domestic traffic
1956 - Warehousing for the Allgäuer Milchwirtschaft (dairy farming)
1957 - Foundation of the associated company Birkart & Lebert in Austria
1961 - Foundation of Lebert GmbH Baienfurt/Ravensburg
1962 - Regular traffic in Europe
1977 - Foundation of Lebert AG CH-Wil/St. Gallen
1982 - New plant in Kempten/Ursulasried
1985 - Start of complex data processing
1986 - Foundation of the Swiss Holding LEAG
1989 - Expansion ot the European network
1991 - Foundation of Franz Lebert KG Ulm/Erbach
1995 - Foundation of the data processing subsidiary LECOMP
1996 - Certification of the whole enterprise according to ISO 9002
1998 - Project services / contract logistics
1999 - Accession to the middle-class cooperation CARGOLINE
2001 - Introduction of CEPRA II
2003 - Partner of the year within the Cargoline group
2006 - Integration of ABX Bad Waldsee